My year in review - 2015
- Nov 2015 - Evolution > Revolution – how should microservices be built?
- Sep 2015 - Elixir + Phoenix
- Jun 2015 - ZeroMQ in Node.js
- Apr 2015 - Erlang Ecosystem (PL)
- Feb 2015 - Elixir
- Feb 2015 - ClojureScript + Om = ♥
Details: My Talks
Two meet-up groups created and continued in 2015:
- NodeSchool Silesia
- Silesian BEAMers
Most viewed blog posts by me
List of book which I’ve read in 2015 and reading challenge.
Favorite technical book of 2015
Pragmatic Thinking and Learning: Refactor Your Wetware - blog post about it
Number of books read
Favorite programming languages (or related) I’ve hacked on/with this year
Languages with pet projects:
- Erlang #1, Erlang #2,
- Elixir #1, Elixir #2
Programming languages used for work-related projects this year
Programming languages that I hope to explore next year
Idris, Rust, Prolog
Plans for 2016
- Apply 100:10:1 rule to my open source work.
- Proceed with cost-benefit analysis and focus on monetization in terms of open source work.
- Try to kick-off another meet up in Silesia region - Papers We Love.
- Learning (even more than previously) about theory and how to design distributed and real-time systems.
- Focus on doing interactive blog posts and higher quality (premium?) materials.
- Push even harder work related with quality and visibility of blog posts.
- Take more time to discover new music.
Happy New Year!